Don’t know a hashtag from a hash brown?! Can’t string a sentence together? I can help you. I offer my services for those that don’t have the time, confidence or knowledge to tackle the blogging and social media world. I can write blogs for you, as well as manage your Facebook and Instagram accounts – leaving you free to do what you do best!
Social media is a very powerful marketing medium and necessary communications tool to remain visible to your existing customers and enticing new clients too. I specialise in working with lifestyle and hospitality companies and have worked with many restaurants around Perth. You may have even seen my taste bud tempting photos on social media!
I have the unique perspective as a customer, food blogger and wife of a hospitality worker. I understand that restaurants and other businesses often run on tight margins and have little left for Marketing. I offer affordable social media marketing that gets your business noticed and ultimately “more bums on seats”.
Understanding how to use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media is increasingly becoming the key to your success. Do you know how to regram?
What I Can Do For You…
- Content Creation – Writing blogs for your website, as well as social media posts (this extends to blog articles if you have a website). Each post’s content will be chosen to suit your business’s style, objectives and the interests of your customer.
- Social Media Monitoring – I will regularly monitor your social media platforms for activity. How you deal with any negative feedback is up to you. Simply ignore, delete or use it as an opportunity to showcase your excellent customer service skills.
- Social Media Competitions and Promos – Running social media based competitions to boost likes and engagement.
- Food and Venue Photography – I will visit you for a photo shoot to take photos of your venue, food and drinks. I’ll also edit these photos and post them on your venue’s social media channels. A good quality food pic is very enticing, don’t compromise your brand by posting sub-standard photos.
- Basic Graphic Design – I can create “we are open/closed” posts for public holidays, online competitions and more, that are branded to your venue.
- Website SEO – using search engine optimisation to make your website more Google friendly.
- Claiming Review Accounts – Claiming, monitoring and managing your Google My Business, Yelp and Zomato pages.
If you have any other social media needs I am happy to discuss them with you. Please note the above is subject to discussion as each individual business has different requirements.
Case Study – Flinderz Restaurant
I managed Flinderz Social Media between Nov 2014 and September 2015. The owner, Louise, had created an Instagram account and in its first four months of activity it had gained just 8 followers. Having a new business, Louise simply didn’t have the time to develop an online social media presence.
I quickly implemented a strategy for FB and Instagram… posting my taste bud-tempting food photos regularly and using trending hashtags. This soon created a “buzz” around Flinderz which was still in its first year of operation. Initially just locals seemed to know about the café, hidden in the heart of Hillary’s. Through social media, word soon got out! Popular IG accounts “re-gramed” the food photos to their many thousands of followers, food bloggers visited and people came from far and wide to dine at Flinderz! Within a few months Flinderz had gained over 1000 IG followers and social media was a driving force of their business.
If your business has no active social media I can create these accounts for you for a one-off charge.
If you have existing social media platforms I can simply take over the day to day running of them, freeing you up to focus on other aspects of your business. You will soon notice an increase in followers!
If you want to manage your own social media, but it’s currently not reaching its full potential – I can help you to get the most out of it – contact me for a meeting.
If you have any other social media needs I am happy to discuss.
Each post’s content will be chosen to suit your business’s style, objectives and the interests of your customers. I know the best time for posting, when users are most active on social media and the best hashtags to use so potential new customers can discover your business. An excellent photo can go “viral” and really get you noticed in Perth!
I have a very competitive hourly rate, well below industry pricing. I can work as many or as little hours as you require (minimum 2 hours per week).
For further details please contact me at email@example.com